All reviews courtyard by marriott front desk van campen wrightsville beach cracker barrel busy road nice room business travel great customer service first floor nice stay would definitely stay here again outdoor pool convenient location bistro lobby vivian
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I stayed here prior to the 2014 Wrightsville Beach marathon...The staff (especially Crystal, Joe, and Zach) were so wonderful and kind. The complimentary grab and go breakfast was tailored especially for runners (peanut butter, bagel, water, banana, yogurt, and water) GREAT!
I highly recommend this fantastic place pre-marathon or anytime!
PS...Great coffee too!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Hello Kristen B. Thank you for choosing to stay at our Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach hotel for the WB Marathon. It was our pleasure to host many of the runners and their families. We really appreciate you sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. The grab-n-go marathon breakfast bags have indeed proven to be popular with the runners. Thank you for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Crystal, Joe and Zach. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you return to Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

My family participated in the breast cancer walk in Wilmington on March 1 this year, so we had three rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott in Wilmington. Check in was painless and the staff was very cooperative. Special thanks to Brigette, Joe as well as the night desk person.The rooms were very clean! The cleaning staff was extremely efficient. We stayed two nights and will recommend it to friends and other family members!

Room Tip: We had 2 adjoining rooms adjacent to the pool and one additional at the corner. Wish it had been summer!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you mjm312014 for choosing to stay at our centrally-located Courtyard Wilmington and for your participation in the annual Race for a Cure cancer walk. It was our pleasure to earn your business. The staff, especially Bridgette and Joe appreciate you for recognizing their efforts. We hope you come back and see us soon. Beach season is almost here!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have stayed here with my husband and son many, many times over the past few years and have never been disappointed. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The hotel is beautifully decorated and the location is excellent. It is only a 10 minute drive to Wrightsville beach and about the same distance to the river front downtown area. I highly recommend staying here when you are traveling to Wilmington!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

karen f you are so nice for sharing your guest experience(s) with the Tripadvisor community. Thank you! It is always our pleasure to have you guys stay with us. We too love our central location between the beach and downtown. We look forward to seeing you and your family very soon. Thank you.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

On arrival to the Courtyard by Marriott in Wilmington, I was greeted warmly by Barbara at the front desk. She said upon my arrival, "...thank you for being a platinum elite member, would you be opposed to a complimentary room upgrade to a King Spa Room?" Of course not, was my response, although I didn't know that a King Spa meant that I would have a Jacuzzi just a few steps away from my bed! What a treat! I have always enjoyed Marriott locations, and this was just icing on the cake!!!

Room Tip: Room 170 is the one I got! REALLY GREAT!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Hello rcupadhy! Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our Courtyard Wilmington with the rest of the Tripadvisor community. We aim to please and are so pleased that Barb was able to offer you a really great suite upgrade. As a Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite member, we value your feedback. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach. Come back and see us again!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel March 1, 2014 for two nights. We were in Wilmington to celebrate my mother's 84th birthday. It was an excellent choice. It was very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful. My husband is in an electric wheelchair and every part of the hotel was very accessible, Roll in shower was great and hand held shower was great. Unlike other hotels we have been to in the past this hotels beds were very comfortable and just the right height for transferring in and out of the bed. We will definitely stay here on all of out trips to Wilmington. We also will choose this chain of hotels whenever possible on all of our travels. We had a delicious breakfast in the Bistro both mornings.

Room Tip: Handicap Rooms were spacious
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Hello Carol G…! Thank you for the great feedback from your recent stay. We’re so pleased that you and your husband found our accessible rooms to be spacious and comfortable. We also appreciate the comments about our very nice and helpful staff and our delicious fresh breakfast served in The Bistro. Hopefully you were also able to enjoy a nice cup of Starbucks while enjoying your meals. It was our pleasure to earn your business. We look forward to having you guys stay with us again.