All reviewscourtyard by marriottfront deskvan campenwrightsville beachcracker barrelbusy roadnice roombusiness travelgreat customer servicewould stay here againfirst floornice stayoutdoor poolconvenient locationbistrolobbyvivian
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic customer service and great bistro. Ive stayed here a couple times in the past few months for business and it was recommended by the business I work for, and a great recommendation it was. The two young men working front desk, Zac and Jesse were wonderful, friendly and warm. They were great when I arrived and when I left early David was there to make sure we had a peaceful goodbye. Very friendly staff and attentive service.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Hguvens
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you Hguvens. It was our pleasure to earn your business at our Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach. We appreciate the recommendation from your place of business. Zac and Jesse David are indeed wonderful, friendly and warm. Thank you for recognizing their hospitality. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

There was nothing exceptional about the facility and services. But every staff person was exceptionally and genuinely friendly to the point I must surmise the management either hired to the criteria or trained really well. They were proactive in customer service as well, they get it.
The positive reports about Joe are not exaggerated - he recognized a customer-centric opportunity and capitalized on it for me, turning around what could have been an inconvenience for me.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Maurice L L…Thank you for your honest feedback of your recent stay at our Courtyard Wilmington. We do take great pride in hiring only customer-focused associates who can deliver the finest Marriott service possible. Some hotels have “it” and some don’t. Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach has “it”! Joe definitely has it. His guest service reputation is about to go viral in the Tripadvisor community. We’re so pleased that you chose to stay with us and look forward to seeing you back with us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I was in Wilmington with two co-workers for business and we stayed here for two nights. I was was given an over-sized king room which was helpful because the three of us were able to meet in the room during the day. The hotel is located about 5 miles from Front street but it is a pretty easy drive. There are a number of restaurants and lunch places right by the hotel. The hotel was very clean and the staff was excellent with helping us find places to eat. My only complaint was that the exercise room was small and it was very hot in their. We arrived at the Wilmington airport late at night and were not able to get our rental car. The Hotel has a shuttle and they were more than happy to take us back to the airport the next morning to get our car.

2  Thank bostontoflorida
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you bostontoflorida for the five star review of your recent business trip to Wilmington. We appreciate your group choosing to stay at our Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach. We’re pleased that you enjoyed your suite as well as our excellent mid-town location directly between downtown and Wrightsville Beach. Thank you for mentioning that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary airport shuttle. Regarding our fitness room, we’re sorry that you felt that it was too warm. The A/C unit should have been able to cool-down the room. We will look into this. Also, note that for those seeking a more rigorous work-out, we do offer complimentary day passes to the nearby state-of-the-art Gold’s Gym. Next time business, or pleasure, brings you back to ILM, we hope you choose to stay with us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

The hotel was neat and clean, and the staff I dealt with could not have been more accomodating. When I arrived to check-in, it was fairly busy and zach was the only associate working the front desk. Zach was polite, welcoming, and got me checked in quickly. My stay was great overall, I will definitely be back for my next stay in Wilmington!

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you MaryJane6 for the very nice review of your stay at our Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach. Review titles of “Great Stay” are always…Great! We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and Zach in particular. We look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you for choosing Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Been staying here almost on a monthly basis for three years now. Great staff and great atmosphere. People like Joe are always there to help and make me feel comfortable. Really enjoyed their hospitality.

Room Tip: Inside room is more quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Hello Larry C…! Thank you for your ongoing loyalty of our Courtyard Wilmington. We always appreciate you staying with us. Nice room tip…