Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
MainStay Suites(Wilmington)
Sleep Inn(Wilmington)
View Hotel
All reviewscourtyard by marriottfront deskvan campenwrightsville beachstarbucks coffeecracker barrelbusy roadbusiness travelfirst floorwould stay here againgreat customer serviceup to datenice stayupon checkenjoyed my stayfree breakfastconvenient location
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed at a lot of courtyards throughout the south east and had a very good experience here. Rather than venture out for dinner or breakfast you'll want to make sure you eat at bistro. Best service and best food out of all the courtyards I have stayed at. Bridgett in the bistro treats every customer like they are at the Ritz Carlton.

1  Thank Leigh M
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you Leigh M for the terrific review of your staty with us. We're so glad our Bistro was to your liking. Bridgette does a great job of treating all our guests as VIP's. Safe travels!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is more of a tourist area, but I was there on business. The rate was excellent for this time of year, but expected since the hotels are only half full. Room was nice, staff was helpful, and everything went well. Nothing stands out, so I'll give them 4 out of 5 stars.

1  Thank joelinda
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Hello joelinda. We appreciate your honest feedback from your recent stay. From an experienced reviewer such as you, we appreciate the praise regarding our staff and renovated rooms. We’re more than a tourist area. Most Tuesday and Wednesday nights the hotel is rockin’ with business travelers just like you.

Of course “ok” is never okay with us. We strive for always exceeding guest expectations. The Bistro, featuring Starbucks drinks is here to stay and the reaction from our guests has been overwhelmingly positive. Wait times can be a direct reflection of the experience of the staff at a given property or at any Starbucks location. No excuses. A longer than normal wait, especially in the AM is never good. Compared to your previous reviews from the other Courtyard properties with a Bistro, an "ok" regarding our Bistro is pretty good. :)

Next time business travel brings you back to Wilmington, we hope you choose to stay with us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

All of the staff members I encountered on this stay were really great, incredibly friendly and super helpful. By far the best staff I have encountered at any Marriott (and all the other hotel chains too) we stay at around the US. The rooms are nice, clean, and roomy.

1  Thank EHOT
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Hey EHOT, you are fantastic as well. Thank you so much for sharing with everyone how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us. It was our pleasure to earn your business. Next time travels brings you back to beautiful Wilmington, we hope choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I stayed for one night on a business trip and the staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. I had some issues with a taxi and the staff was great. The rooms were clean and comfortable - exactly what I was looking for.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SchmoOnTheGo
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Hello SchmoOnTheGo! We love your username. Thanks so much for choosing to stay with while on business here in Wilmington. Sorry about the issue with the taxi but we're glad our staff was able to help you. It is our mission to deliver exactly what travelers like you are looking for; clean, comfortable rooms and a friendly staff. Safe travels!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Kenny and Sandra are very helpful, answered all of my questions, and have a great personality for hospitality. These two staff members were very knowledgeable about the great restaurants in the area. I stayed in a courtyard-side room which was quiet, roomy, comfortable, and cost effective. I've traveled to Wilmington on business many times and stayed at several hotels in the area; however, I try to get into this Courtyard whenever I can. This is a great Courtyard by Marriott and I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Northside rooms have less street light...courtyard-side rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim E
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you Jim E for the kind words about our hotel and especially Kenny and Sandra. I agree they do a great job at the front desk. No need to look at other area hotels. This is your home away from home! Good Room Tip, as well...Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We certainly appreciate your business. Happy New Year!