This is a good business travel hotel. I would stay here again.
- Very quiet
- Clean room
- Comfortable bed
- Very nice lobby
- Great snack bar/coffee shop offers a good, quick breakfast
- Don't let the name fool you, this hotel is nowhere near the beach
- Tucked away on a side street, might be hard to find without GPS
- Door to my room was very creaky and loud, needed some oil
- Shower was not very nice, shower head sprayed in all direcitons, shower curtain rod was loose and sagging
- Internet connection was very spotty, disconnected every 10 minutes
- Room was a little small
- The "home theater" in the lobby was tuned to Fox News. Seems like they could pick a less polarizing channel for a public space, especially during the presidential election season.
- The Heater/AC was a bit loud and cycled on and off frequently
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Wilmington-Wrightsville Beach has a fun, energetic decor to match our fun, energetic staff ready to make your stay perfect. FREE onsite self-parking and Wi-Fi. Now featuring The Bistro serving Starbucks drinks, fresh and healthy breakfast and dinner. Fully stocked evening lounge. Centrally located near Wrightsville Beach, ILM Airport, historic downtown Wilmington and just 1 mile from UNCW campus. Go Seahawks! It's a new stay in Wilmington, NC...! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Wilmington-Wrightsville Beach Hotel Wilmington
- Courtyard Wilmington
- Wilmington Courtyard
- Wilmington Marriott