The interior of the hotel has been renovated. Big plus. The room I stayed in was clean, with a new flat-screen new bedding too. Breakfast was included and had some hot options that were rotated daily. Not bad at all. Coffee was always available in the waiting area and the front desk was friendly and on point.
House keeping was very polite and honored some personal requests that I had regarding my room. (I can be fussy when staying more than one or two nights at any hotel.) Location was great! Literally in the middle of everything. No matter what direction I went in, I either ran into the downtown area, shopping, or a beach. Just great for the weary traveler who does not want to drive forever to take in the sights, only to drive back 'forever' to get back to a hotel.
Bottom line: worth every penny I spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award winning hotel offers Southern hospitality, spacious rooms and a great value for guests who want to visit historic Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach. Located halfway between the two, and close to the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, our Wilmington hotel is a great value. Amenities include: Free Breakfast, Free WiFi, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Fridge & Microwave ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innkeeper - Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Innkeeper Hotel Wilmington