“My stay at this hotel was one of the best.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Wilmington
Reviewed November 7, 2010

The hotel was clean and comfortable, the food was great, and the people were just amazing. It had good room service and offered a fitness and business center, a bar, and a swimming pool. I have really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and I thank all of those who manage this hotel . I even made some friends here. I don't remember all of the names, but Kim, Casey, Lance, and Mrs. Silvia were some of the nicest people i have ever met. For my next vacation trip, i am definetely coming here again!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed November 2, 2010

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn at Landfall Park in Wrightsville beach many times and I continue to be impressed every time. I stay in hotels 8 to 10 times per month and this is hotel is the best of them all. The lobby is beautiful, the rooms are great, and the staff is the best I have ever worked with. I even stayed at this hotel on my honeymoon. If you go you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2010

We spent a memorable Saturday/Sunday at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Landfall. It's beautifully landscaped and when you walk through the front door you are greeted with a very eclectic and elegant lounge. The friendly folks behind the counter made us feel like they had been waiting just for us! We got to our suite and were so excited to see the spacious living room with a great kitchen. There was a platter of cheese/grapes and crackers sitting beside a bottle of wine chilling in ice and we knew this was going to be a great stay. Our room was immaculate and beautifully decorated. I loved the shampoo/conditioner/soap dispensers in the shower. What a great idea! Our room overlooked the pool which was so pretty at night. A comfy bed with lots of different pillows made for a great nights sleep. It was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was good, plentiful and the sweetest lady was there to help. I would love to stay there again!
R Fuller

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rfuller52
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Business trip. Comfortable atmosphere and rooms. One mile away from Wrightsville Beach and I was able to kick off my shoes after a long day and hit the sand. Friendly service and nice breakfast as well.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2010

The staff at this hotel is the best! Very, very friendly and accommodating. All the amenities one would need - restaurant next door, shopping and additional restaurants across the street, and the beach across the bridge. Nice pool and a bar for that after work cocktail - what else could a business traveler/vacationer want? I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who ventures to Wilmington!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel several times and will continue to return. The location is very close to the beach, great restaurants, bars, shopping, and more. The hotel staff has always been friendly and accommodating. It is nice that they have a complimentary breakfast in the morning in a beautiful newly renovated lobby. We are looking forward to our next trip.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I recently got married and while I was planning called several places for myself and guests, and never recieved the best customer service from any other places as I did with this hotel. I was sold! On our arrival, I was floored at how nice the lobby with the fire place was, and then not to mention the pool area was unbelievable!!! the check-in went so smoothly, and told us all about the services offered! Most hotels' rooms and bathrooms are not that great, but to my shock, yet again, LOVED it, they were all upgraded! The bedding in these rooms are better than what I have at home! As a bride feeling like a queen was key! So if anyone is searching for comfortable place, all most like home, with friendly staff; this is it!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington/Mayfaire
Sandpeddler Inn & Suites
Sandpeddler Inn & Suites
#5 of 9 in Wrightsville Beach
Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach? Share your experiences!