“Tops in hospitality, convenience, and location.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Ranked #9 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington
Houston, TX
“Tops in hospitality, convenience, and location.”
Reviewed June 15, 2009

We have stayed at the Landfall Hampton many times over the years. The staff has always been very courteous and helpful, and the variety of accommodations has suited small and large group visits. We arrived after midnight, found Bobbie at the desk expecting us and ready with rooms to suit our specific family needs. The delicious afternoon cookies had long since disappeared - not to be missed. We enjoyed our stay and will return.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TFandE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Wilmington, NC
Reviewed June 14, 2009

I am a corporate travel agent for a global textile company here in Wilmington, NC. The relationship I have with the Hampton Inn Landfall is something I treasure as an agent expecting nothing but the best for my travelers. For the past year, I have made the Hampton Inn Landfall my #1 choice when accommodations are requested for visiting employees, interview clients and VIP clients. I can say with confidence all of your needs will be met by their friendly staff, excellent management and sales team. This hotel has an excellent location with restaurants, beach and shopping all within a 2 mile radius. I recently sited the property after renovations and found the hotel to be very clean, rooms are in excellent shape and the pool area looks like something you would find in the Caribbean. I have also utilized this hotel for meetings and you can feel very confident that your needs will be met there as well with a beautiful room and updated Audio and Video equipment. Thank you Hampton Inn Landfall for making my job easier and always bending over backwards with my last minute requests.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank CorpTvlAgent
Cary, NC
Reviewed June 12, 2009

I have used this Hampton Inn for business and meetings on several occasions. The sleeping rooms and the meeting rooms are comfortable and well appointed. The location of the property is convenient to the beach and very good dining options. It is also reasonably close to downtown Wilmington. What really keeps me coming back though, is the staff. The staff has always been very professional and cheerful. They truly seem happy that you've come to visit. My only disappointment has been when I needed to do a meeting and the property was already booked.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
cherokee nc
Reviewed June 12, 2009

I would not stay any place but here, I have stayed at the sunspree and the holiday inn in the 4 years ive been staying here the staff always announces me by my name as soon as I open the door, Its always been the same staff year after year. I feel at home here and very welcomed every time I arrive. I have sold wilmington and this hotel to meny friends I love the gardens and the pool area and the great breakfast and the staff, they make you feel so welcomed every time you return and all during your stay. This hampton is the best ever!

Maryland
Reviewed June 5, 2009

What a hidden gem. I have found my home away from home. Cozy, warm, inviting .......comfy, clean room.........quiet nights.......beautiful bar in the lobby...service was excellent......staff, very accommodating, informative and personable......felt like one of the family. Staff was very attentive to our needs in the meeting room, very smooth few days, wanted to stay longer.

I am eager to relax in the courtyard pool.................charming.......just beautiful! Property is a mere mile from the ocean....... What's not to like?

Martha in Maryland

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
North Carolina
Reviewed June 2, 2009

I stay here almost once a week. Sometimes my family joins - since the beach is almost there!

Close to the beach, downtown, business and some of the best dinning Wilmington has to offer. The kids love the pool.

But what really makes me return every week – the people and the service!! They really go out of their way to give you great service and everyone who works there appears to be empowered to make the stay great!

virginia
Reviewed May 15, 2009

The Hotel was very clean and comfortable. All ov the staff was very friendly. I would recommend staying at the Hampton Inn to anywone.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmington
SpringHill Suites Wilmington Mayfaire
Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington/Mayfaire
Sandpeddler Inn & Suites
Sandpeddler Inn & Suites
#5 of 9 in Wrightsville Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Carolina Beach Oceanfront

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach? Share your experiences!