Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Sleep Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
$96
$81
SleepInn
Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
$127
$143
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$105
Best Western Plus Coastline Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
$129
$135
$164
Homewood
$132
$179
All reviewswrightsville beachchop houselumina stationcomplimentary breakfastshort drive to the beachwedding weekendthe hotel staffnice poollocation is greatenjoyable staystaff was friendlyclean roomsbusiness tripbed was comfortablefresh fruitthe breakfast areawaffles
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed three nights at this hotel. The property is nice and well taken care of with the exception of the pool area. The day we arrived the pool had a lot of leaves in it and the water was clouded. it appeared the pump and filter were not working. We informed the front desk and were told that someone would be sent out to look at it immediately. We checked several times and other than someone skimming the leaves out, the looks of the pool didn't improve. We never went back because it appeared it was not being properly maintained; the filter never was working. That was our only complaint. The staff was friendly and the rest of the property was what we expect when we stay at Hampton Inns. One nice bonus was a walking path near the hotel that we enjoyed walking on.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less humidity.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

We are sorry you experienced problems with the pool. We have gotten a new filtration system since then and we are so sorry this affected your stay at our property. We appreciate your feed back and would love if you could come back and stay with us again. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will make sure to set you up in something really nice for you and your family. Thank you again!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had a little trouble finding this hotel. Even with GPS I drove past it. Really nice quiet hotel nestled in behind the Chop House. The lobby is beautiful with a very nice patio area off the back near the pool. Check in was easy and very friendly. The room was extremely clean and quiet! I ordered in from a local authentic Italian restaurant. Food arrived in what seemed like minutes still steaming and very tasty. The hotel is a short drive to the beach. The breakfast offered a wide variety of options (the main option didn't make any sense to me) but I was very satisfied with some fresh fruit and juice. This hotel exceeded all of my needs on this business trip. I would also be very happy to bring my family here when I vacation in the area. Great job!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here at our property and found our services and amenities met your expectations. We would gladly have you back again anytime you are in the area for business or pleasure. Thank you for reviewing our hotel and please let us know the next time you are headed our way as we would love to be your home away from home here in Wilmington.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our stay. Friendly on-site reservation agents, friendly front desk, and management but the best of all was our room attendant Grace. She had our room ready and very clean and comfortable. Every encounter we had with her she greeted us and wore a smile. Hotels are almost on every corner especially in resort areas but it is the people that can make your stay memorable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am so glad you found our team to be warm and inviting and most importantly for taking special praise in Grace. Grace works hard each and everyday and I know she will be thrilled to see your comments about her work. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future. Take care!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

clean, and nice and peaceful. One of the nicest Hamptons I have every visited. Great lobby and breakfast. We sat outside on the sofas which overlook the patio and enjoyed wine and cheese. There was a managers reception with free wine and beer and hot snacks...very nice!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

I am so glad you got the chance to join us for our managers reception during your stay it is just one way we like to show our guests that we appreciate them. The courtyard area is one of my absolute favorite parts of our hotel, it is so nice to sit out there and excape reality for even just a few minutes, I am glad you got to sit and enjoy it during your stay as well. Please come back anytime you can as we would love to be your home away from home when travelling to the area. Thank you for y our time and your review, we loved having you here. Take care!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and each time the rooms have been nice, the staff friendly and helpful and the back patio area is lovely. It is located right in the middle of everything but is also very private. The rocking chairs and fans on the patio go perfectly with a glass of wine on a warm summer evening.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your loyalty and your business we really appreciate your return to our hotel and hope that you will continue to do so. We also thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about our hotel. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and, as always, we look forward to seeing you soon. Take care!