All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancracker barrelvan campenwrightsville beachhousekeeping staffhotel is centrally locatednice hoteloutdoor poolfridge and microwavenight's sleepcomplimentary breakfastone night staywill stay there againi highly recommend this hotelyogurtshort drive
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Our company has been using this Hotel for many years. Quality and comfortable sleeping rooms and meeting rooms has provided excellent value for our staff and our customers. The staff is cordial and professional and always helpful. Many amenities for this price point.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
WilmingtonNC1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wilmington - University Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Greetings-
Thank you very much for your kind review of your recent stay and experiences over the years! We love hearing feedback about our guest's experiences! We will share your comments with our staff and management team! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 15, 2017

My trip to Wilmington, NC was 100% favorable because of my stay at this motel. The staff, the accommodations, the amenities, the extras and the all-around atmosphere were simply extraordinary!
I enjoyed my first-time stay so much, I booked my return trip in March 2018 prior to checkout. I tripled my future stay so I could visit some of the highlights pointed out by the gracious and exuberant management.
Top-Notch and should be rated 5-Star!

Room Tip: Spend time with the staff for area recommendations!
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
WilmingtonNC1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wilmington - University Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Greetings! -
Thank you for your kind review about your recent stay with us! We love to hear about our guest's experiences! We will share your comments with our staff and management team! We are so glad you had an extraordinary experience, we will have your room ready and look forward to your return in March!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

This property has an evening desk clerk that truly exemplifies what customer service is. Montea goes above and beyond with guest service! The property is clean and neat and in a great location for those not wanting to be beach side, but he made our stay the best in a long time.

Room Tip: king suite is roomy and offers a microfridge
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
WilmingtonNC1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wilmington - University Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Greetings-
Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay with us! We always love hearing the great things that our staff is doing to provide exceptional guest service! We will share your kind words with our staff, management team and Montea! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I am relocating from Greensboro NC for my job, and from the first time i walked in the door at this establishment it felt like home even if only temporary.I was greeted with a smile from a gentleman at the front desk named Montea, and from moment on i was his number 1 priority. He made me feel welcomed with his friendly professional demeanor, explained to me about the property, and what was offered. Montea ask me what i was in search of, what kind of room i was interested in, what floor i preferred, told me of the many amenities that go along with this place. From start to finish he maintained a very professional attitude. I have traveled for many years in the construction field. This is by far one of the best hotels i have ever stayed in. There are multiple doors to get you as close to your room as possible.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
WilmingtonNC1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wilmington - University Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Hello -
Thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay with us. It is great to hear positive feedback about our staff and our guest's experiences! We will share your comments with our team, management team and Montea. Thank you for recognizing him and his hard work. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Wilmington!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Holiday Inn express this past weekend for a hockey trip, rooms where clean had all the typical amenities. However I would like to say first the front desk lady Donna Sue was very kind and helped us with anything we needed. Also as well Latisha on the cleaning staff is a huge life saver and helped me find a missing item of mine I left in a room, she really didn't have to help but she did anyways and I really, really appreciate it

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Hello -

Thank you for your review about your recent stay with us!. We love to hear about our staff going above and beyond for our guests! We will share your comments with Donna Sue, Latesha, our staff and management team! Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again soon!