We spent 5 nights at this hotel & it was wonderful. Staff was always helpful, including manager who was very hands on. He greeted us & remembered us each time we saw him. We were there to visit family so location was great.
There aren't enough positive adjectives to describe how pleased we were with our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is conveniently located between Wrightsville Beach & Historic Wilmington. We offer great amenities, such as a newly resurfaced outdoor pool with brand new patio furniture, complimentary Wi-Fi access, hot breakfast featuring our signature cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon or sausage, grits, biscuits, assorted fruits, assorted cereals, assorted drinks, along with yogurt and pancakes. We are the only hotel in Wilmington that has charcoal grills available. Our hotel is a great place for leisure travelers. Some of North Carolina's most beautiful beaches are just seven miles away. We are close to the USS North Carolina Battleship & Children's Museum of Wilmington. Families can visit the Cape Fear Museum or explore historic downtown. Corporate guests soon find out why we're one of the best hotels in Wilmington as we offer business work stations with printing capabilities as well as access to copy and fax services. We have more than 1,400 sq ft of flexible meeting space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wilmington - University Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Wilmington
- Holiday Inn Express Wilmington
- Holiday Inn Wilmington
- Wilmington Holiday Inn