“Best value”

Days Inn Williamston
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Williamston
“Best value”
Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

On Mothers Day, I stayed at this Days Inn. The employees were very friendly and cared a lot about my stay. It was the best price and service in town that we could find. The restaurant next door, Shamrock was also a very nice place to find in.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Ibeth123
DIWilliamston, Owner at Days Inn Williamston, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Thank you for your review of our property. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel this way.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
kansas ctiy
Reviewed September 23, 2011

First off this hotel has their own set of rules that they do not tell you about when you call and book your room. Then when you get there and you don't agree with their rules, they refused to refund my stay even though I had not signed for anything, nor had I stepped foot in the room. When I gave in and felt like I was forced to stay in a hotel that I did not want to stay in, I found walked by the pool, and found that there was a foul oder coming from the pool, and what looked like a dead bird. I can not say for sure if there was a dead bird, but I felt like something that would attract bugs like an underground pool that was clearly not useable, and smelled like a dump, maybe they should drain it when it's not in use. That was not the last problem that I had with this place, next I came into my non smoking room only to open the room and was blown away by the smell of stale smoke, and burn holes on the carpet. When we told the front desk that we needed someone to inspect the room so that they do not charge us for smoking and burning holes in the carpet, they told me that they are well aware of the damaged room that they charged us for. That really made me feel like they think about their customers first. As the night approached, rain started to come down very heavily. You could hear water coming in the room next door splashing all over the ground. Hurricane Irene came through about a month ago, so I'm sure the room has been leaking around a month, either way this hotel will get moldy quick. I have 2 more days to critic this place so I'm sure there will be some added notes. This place has by far concluded my stereo type of Days Inn, and that is that they are all horrible dives for hookers and pimps. Run from this place, there is an EconoLodge across the street with very similar rates, do not go to the Days Inn.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank sashadog24
DIWilliamston, Owner at Days Inn Williamston, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
I am sorry that your stay at our property was not pleasurable. However, we have certain policies in place to ensure the safety and security of our guests and ourselves as well. As for your reservations, they could not be canceled because you booked them at a special discounted rate through a third party and they are the ones in charge of canceling or changing your reservations. If you book with us directly next time, we will be better able to serve you.

A. Patel-Owner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamston
Econo Lodge Williamston
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#2 of 3 in Plymouth
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Med

Been to Days Inn Williamston? Share your experiences!