“Super Food-People-Environment”
Review of Deadwood

Deadwood
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Such good food. Really good mushroom burger.

The people are ALWAYS top notch and extremely fun. Usually on top of things.

There can be quite a waiting line to get in but that's ok as there are lots of things to do, feed the fish, ride the train, play miniature golf, etc....

The food is really really expensive. Well, I shouldn't say all the food, I've only had burgers and salad, so the burgers and salad are very very expensive.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The seating is very open and noisy, but the food is excellent. I had the new Pecos Pork Chop, and it was absolutely cooked to perfection and very tasty. The salad bar is wonderful as well.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Unexpected find - great ribeye and loaded mashed potatoes. The waitresses show southern hospitality. The place is kept clean and the grounds are neat. They have a mini golf course and train. Take the family.

1  Thank collinsmom1213
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have been there twice in the last month and we were impressed. We went both times on a Friday night and we had a great time. We were there on cold nights and as we were walking towards the restaurant they had a bonfire going with was very welcoming. We had to wait a few minutes but the wait was worth it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The service was quick and they were constantly refilling our drinks. I recommend their blooming onion, for me it was the best one around. (Just my opinion) Deadwood is family oriented and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed in Williamston and this restaurant was recommended ... it's a little off the main road but well worth the trip! Wow!!! A bit of history ... plus the best and juicest steaks anywhere!!! JUST GO!!! We went there on Valentine's weekend - Sunday - they were so nice ... quick to get the food to our table ... and very good to the taste!