“Golden Corral atmosphere but better food”
Review of Deadwood

Deadwood
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The seating is very open and noisy, but the food is excellent. I had the new Pecos Pork Chop, and it was absolutely cooked to perfection and very tasty. The salad bar is wonderful as well.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"halloween"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Unexpected find - great ribeye and loaded mashed potatoes. The waitresses show southern hospitality. The place is kept clean and the grounds are neat. They have a mini golf course and train. Take the family.

1  Thank collinsmom1213
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have been there twice in the last month and we were impressed. We went both times on a Friday night and we had a great time. We were there on cold nights and as we were walking towards the restaurant they had a bonfire going with was very welcoming. We had to wait a few minutes but the wait was worth it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The service was quick and they were constantly refilling our drinks. I recommend their blooming onion, for me it was the best one around. (Just my opinion) Deadwood is family oriented and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed in Williamston and this restaurant was recommended ... it's a little off the main road but well worth the trip! Wow!!! A bit of history ... plus the best and juicest steaks anywhere!!! JUST GO!!! We went there on Valentine's weekend - Sunday - they were so nice ... quick to get the food to our table ... and very good to the taste!