“Unexpected find - great ribeye and loaded mashed potatoes”
Review of Deadwood

Deadwood
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Unexpected find - great ribeye and loaded mashed potatoes. The waitresses show southern hospitality. The place is kept clean and the grounds are neat. They have a mini golf course and train. Take the family.

1  Thank collinsmom1213
in 6 reviews
"halloween"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have been there twice in the last month and we were impressed. We went both times on a Friday night and we had a great time. We were there on cold nights and as we were walking towards the restaurant they had a bonfire going with was very welcoming. We had to wait a few minutes but the wait was worth it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The service was quick and they were constantly refilling our drinks. I recommend their blooming onion, for me it was the best one around. (Just my opinion) Deadwood is family oriented and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed in Williamston and this restaurant was recommended ... it's a little off the main road but well worth the trip! Wow!!! A bit of history ... plus the best and juicest steaks anywhere!!! JUST GO!!! We went there on Valentine's weekend - Sunday - they were so nice ... quick to get the food to our table ... and very good to the taste!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I had a bbq chicken breast with cheese and bacon on it, delicious! I wouldnt have known about the ice cream shop unless the waitress hadn't told me.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

After seeing the signs for years we found ourselves cruising around & decided to go check it out. It was a Sunday & winter so not much was happening there. Deadwood has a put-put golf, ice cream shop, & diner/bar. Food was great & prices were amazing! I had steak..bf had chicken..onion for app that was just as good as a blooming onion! Floor staff was very curtious and answered all f our questions! More then happy to let us wander around & check everything out. Used to be big local place for bands & such lots of cool old pics on walls. We will be back!

1  Thank BeachyChick123