“Get there early”

Cuisines: American
Nashville, Tennessee
“Get there early”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food is really good, but we got there about 30minutes before the lunch buffet closed and they had stopped restocking it.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank RamblingManTN

Windsor, North Carolina
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

You will love this restaurant. It is family owned and operated by locals. The food is so good and the prices are great! Lots of country food cooked like the locals are use to. Be sure to give it a try if you are passing through.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Joanne H
East Bend
“not Again at this Place”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Tonight I chose the buffet for $10.95. After I sat down I discovered the food was cold. I asked for a box so I could take it to room to perhaps warm up and eat later. The cashier informed me that she would have to weigh my food and charge extra. I told her that the food was cold and she began to argue with me. Needless to say, I left the food on the table.

I will never go back to this restaurant because of the way I was made to feel that I was trying to cheat them

Visited November 2012
2 Thank patnaut
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, United States
“Soso”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The Shamrock is a locals favorite, the food is hefty for the money, the service is friendly and it is true down home cooking. A lot of their menu is fried, so be careful if you are on a strict diet.

Visited November 2012
Virginia
“Breakfast was good!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We ate at Shamrock's a couple of years ago.....food was good, service was terrible! When in Williamston recently visiting family, we decided to do take-out breakfast. Still warm and delicious even after reaching my in-laws house. We didn't have to deal with the terrible service. I've never eaten there for lunch or dinner, but take-out is certainly our tip for this establishment!!

• Visited August 2012