We have stayed here more than once. The first time was when we saw a billboard on the highway. We liked it so much that we have returned. This is a good place for us to stop on our way to the OBX. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The breakfast is superior. The lobby is nice with access to a computer. Try going to Deadwood (ask a clerk for directions). It's an interesting place to spend the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Williamston's newest Hotel. Completely renovated, featuring 32" LCD HDTVs, outdoor pool and whirlpool, free HOT breakfast and free wired and wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Williamston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Williamston Hotel Williamston
- Fairfield Inn Williamston
- Fairfield Williamston
- Williamston Fairfield Inn