We were in the outerbanks and got evacuated due to Earl, this was one of the very few hotels that would take dogs since we were traveling without two weimaraners. They were very accommodating, the hotel was clean and it was so nice to be able to take our fur babies with us. We ONLY stay at Marriot hotels and at 1st we thought this was a Fairfield by Marriot, but found out it was recently sold and is being turned into a Holiday Inn (?). The rooms felt just like a Fairfield Marriot, very comfortable. They only problem we had was that the air was broken in the hallway on the 3rd floor, but the room was great. If you stay here there is really nothing to do other then this GREAT stakehouse across the street called Ribeyes, this place is sooooo good, very good food and very good service. I would go back just to eat another stake there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Williamston's newest Hotel. Completely renovated, featuring 32" LCD HDTVs, outdoor pool and whirlpool, free HOT breakfast and free wired and wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Williamston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Williamston Hotel Williamston
- Fairfield Inn Williamston
- Fairfield Williamston
- Williamston Fairfield Inn