I stayed about a week ago here. I complained to the company because it was so bad. I even sent in a complaint to Holiday Inn Express. We checked in around 6:30 p.m. on a Friday. I booked the hotel primarily because of the pool and hot tub. I was told the pool filter wasn't working. When I said, that's o.k., at least I have the hot tub he said that isn't working either. I was ticked, but I figured I'd look on my phone for another hotel...Guess what, Wi-Fi didn't work. So I went to the lobby computer, guess what, didn't work...In fact the mouse only went to the left. My wife went to get ice on our floor once we had checked in...guess what, was out of order. We decided to go Ribeyes Steakhouse next door. Good food, but overpriced. When we came back, the front lobby guy tells me our dog was barking while we were gone. I thought that's strange because he just sleeps when we leave and have never had a problem. He then proceeds to tell me that he knocked on the door and he wouldn't stop barking...Dog owners can laugh now as anyone with a brain could tell you if you knock on a door with a dog on the other side of it, the dog will bark. PLUS this guy saw us leave to go to dinner! At this point I had had it. I went to the front office and asked if this was corporate or a franchise. He told me it was a franchise and that the owner was "Mr. Patel." I told him how upset I was. So he gives me an "upgrade" to a suite with a whirlpool in room 221. Guess what? SOMEONE WAS ALREADY IN THAT ROOM! I go downstairs and he says sorry about that, it should have been 321! We go to the new room and go to bed around 11:00 p.m. at 3:40 a.m. I wake up to the sound of the card clicking/door opening..I was a little freaked out, but wanted to make sure it wasn't just my imagination. When I went to the door, the top lock (thank God was on) was pushed out...someone did try to come in...with a card. In the morning we went downstairs for breakfast....Guess what? Pancake maker was broken. Then I take our son to the lobby bathroom and guess what....that was broken too! I will be putting up some of the pictures I took with my phone of this hotel, but in summary, if you want to experience a hotel with a green/broken hot tub, broken pool, broken ice machines, broken bathrooms, broken pancake makers, Wi-Fi that doesn't work, and people trying to enter your room than this is the hotel for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Williamston's newest Hotel. Completely renovated, featuring 32" LCD HDTVs, outdoor pool and whirlpool, free HOT breakfast and free wired and wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Williamston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Williamston Hotel Williamston
- Fairfield Inn Williamston
- Fairfield Williamston
- Williamston Fairfield Inn