I am in town for the Dirt Kart Event. We booked at the Holiday Inn Express immediately opposite the Ag Center (I rolled out of bed into the Ag Center its that close).
I have been staying at this hotel for years and I have to say this place is truely amazing. I was amazed to see a fully renovated hotel with the most gorgeous lobby. You have to see it to believe it but the place looks like its just opened.
The bedrooms and bathrooms are the nicest I have stayed at in many many years. Clean, fresh and homely. Breakfast was GREAT, and when you have 2 kids that makes a difference. there was plenty of choice and they had a great pancake machine which was a lot of fun to use.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. We are extending our stay without reservation.
We ate dinner at the Rib Eyes immediately behind the hotel and the steak was great (Omaha for steak lovers, really juicy and tender, great bar here also)
I recommend this hotel as the finest hotel in Williamston that puts US, the guest as their number 1 priority. MONEY WELL SPENT. I WILL BE BACK AGAIN!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Williamston's newest Hotel. Completely renovated, featuring 32" LCD HDTVs, outdoor pool and whirlpool, free HOT breakfast and free wired and wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Williamston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Williamston Hotel Williamston
- Fairfield Inn Williamston
- Fairfield Williamston
- Williamston Fairfield Inn