“Great Service, Great Smiles, Great Accomodations”

Hampton Inn Williamston
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Williamston
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Nice and easy checkin (and early). Clean room. Clean pool. Good breakfast, lots of variety. Excellent Service! Front desk staff was awesome and helpful no matter what requests were made by me or by people I overheard. Everyone was made to feel special and welcomed.

1  Thank Rebekah J

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I came to Williamston for my girlfriend's family reunion and to celebrate our engagement. I had stayed at another hotel in town before and was severely disappointed so, I had high hopes that this experience and hotel would be better. I was so, so happy that this hotel met and exceeded my expectations. Good location, clean, quiet and the whirlpool tub in the room...just what I needed. When we come back to Williamston, this will be the hotel that we stay at, no question. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robin M
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We decided to extend our vacation by one day this past week. Of course this is prime season for NC beaches. I refused to pay 239.00 for a room for one night. So we decided to drive inland and find a place to stay. An ad for the Hampton Inn Williamston pulled up on my smart phone.
King, nonsmoking, and whirlpool tub.....heaven to island hopping humans! I made the reservation by phone. Two hours later we arrived. The hotel was not hard to find. The ladies at the desk were very polite and quickly had us ready to enter the room. I was very pleased with the room. It was clean!! It was cool. It did not have that old hotel smell. The bath was well stocked with bath supplies.(Nutrogena brand). The tub and sink were clean. No extra hairs lying about. (One of my pet peeves.)
The king size bed was a good size for the three of us. I love the down pillows and duvet. First pillow I ever had that was comfortable. The bed slept well for me. Not too hard or soft. The linens were in good shape.
The hotel was quiet. The pool was small but perfect for smaller children to splash in during their stay. The carpets were nice and the walls looked good. The exercise size room had a nice variety of exercise equipment. The breakfast area was nice and roomy and the food was good as well. Whether you want a hot breakfast or a cold breakfast, the variety was fabulous. Much more than I expected. The attendant was constantly checking the food and pulling more items to keep the bars full.
I was very pleased with our room and service and without a doubt my family will stay here again in the future. If you are in this area and need a safe and comfortable place to stay, this is it!

Room Tip: The whirlpool tub was great for destressing!
1  Thank Cynthia H
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Price - Very reasonable for the amenities Staff - Some of the best and most friendly I've seen Room - HD TV, WIFI, VERY comfortable beds FREE BREAKFAST! My young daughter ate more than usual. Sausage, Cheese omlets, waffles, bagels, pastries, fruit, etc.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

All round good place to stop on our way south. Just what you'd expect from Hampton. Very clean and inviting - and a great rate. In a quiet location outside of town but right near the main arteries. Loved it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The Hampton in Williamston is a wonderful lace to stay over night while travelling to and from the Outer Banks. The road out to the banks is narrow and rough to drive for the most part and a comfortable safe clean room with dependable staff is definitely a welcome site.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Most of these Hamptons were built without ejection fans in the bathrooms. That plays havoc with moisture gathering; dropping wall paper and patched seals. Otherwise, this place is fine. It's an odd location, really not near anything but we were tired

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rick S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamston
Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Plymouth
Best Western Plus Suites-Greenville

Been to Hampton Inn Williamston? Share your experiences!