“You can do better,”

Ribeyes
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Williamston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“You can do better,”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

I have been to many steak houses in my time ranging from average to sensational. This one ranges on a scale of 1 to 10 as a -5. Here's my experience:

1) I ordered a 10 ounce medium ribeye steak that came out with no pink at all. Its like the cook just forgot the steak on the stove. It was charged to the point all I could taste was burnt embers. I did not ask for a well done steak.

2) Service was very slow and not pleasant. Please refill my drink with out me having to ask repeatedly.

3) The cook was the scrufiest looking chef I have ever seen. I am used to cooks being properly dressed and presented. This one just seemed dirty and unwashed. I am sorry but you really have to have seen what came out to me and asked how I would like my steak cooked.

For my experience, the mess up of the steak and absolute lack of professional and courteous service and the apparent lack of hygenic chef, I have rated this restaurant a one star.

I do not do this lightly but please, after spending in excess of $45 I expect more.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Jim S

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Top Shelf Service and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

This place was delicious - and their daily specials made it a steal. The staff was incredibly friendly, and despite the fact that I was eating alone, they made me feel very welcomed and appreciated. I was genuinely surprised with the price, the service, and the quality. Great, great place!

Visited November 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
“Great Sunday Lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by Ribeye's for Sunday lunch after church and was pleasantly surprised at a value menu, awesome food, really good service and a pleasant atmosphere. I ordered a boneless porkchop and it was outatanding! The salad bar was great, too! And concealed carry is not discouraged!!!!!! Thank you, Ribeye's!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Just ok this time.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have been here a couple of time before and it has usually been very good. This time not so much. Service was slow. The steak was cooked fine, but the meal was only warm when served. It was just warm enough to melt the butter. Our salmon meal was fine. The is a steak place and and a bit expensive, there is no reason for a meal not to be very good. As a rule it is a good place and I will give them another chance when I am in town.

• Visited August 2013
PA
“Decent food...overpriced...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Spent almost $70.00 on a meal that should have been around $45.00-$55.00...Steaks were tasty and the salad bar was good, but again...a little too pricey.

Visited July 2013