“Excellent Dining Experience”

Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Williamston
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Not being a big steak eater, I ordered the grilled scallops. The generous portion was absolutely divine. The best I have ever eaten in a long time. They were done to perfection, with just the right amount of seasoning. I can imagne how good the steaks (only ribeyes) are. The baked sweet potato that I ordered was cooked just right. And, the salad bar (all you can eat) was so fresh and nice. I only wish they would label the dressing spoons The beer and wine prices were a shock because they were so reasonable, compared to a lot of restaurants. All in all, a truly, superb dining experince. I am ready to go back. The service was also very good. Get there early (before 6), or you may have to wait. Holiday Inn Express (within walking distance) gives a 10% off coupon.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We waited two hours to eat here on a saturday night after the horse show. Dont be run away from my wait time as it was full of horse show participants the night we went. Food was good, and the salad bar is great. Waitress was having a hard time keeping on top of things because she was the only waitress on two large tables. I would reccomend eating here, but i would also reccomend Ribeyes's to bring on extra wait staff when a large crowd is expected from SBMEAC (which is across the street). The bartender was also having a hard time keeping up with orders, as the bar was packed too!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband loves a good steak, but I like other options. Everthing is grilled and they had fish, shrimp, scallops, chicken, and I decided on the pork chop. So delicious and juicy! The salad bar was fresh and had a lot of items.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I like that it was located close to my hotel Holiday Inn Express. The service was good and the food was even better. Excellent choice for us!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

The steak, price and service were great! The staff was very attentive and the steak was tender, juicy and cooked to perfection. The salad bar had the freshest ingredients possible.