“Tasty but rushed!”

Good for: Romantic
Marco Island, Florida
“Tasty but rushed!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We had dinner at ribeyes. We didn't have the ribeye which is their specialty but instead opted for the chicken and pork. Really delicious and cooked perfect. The only negatives are the meal selection is very limited and the staff is very high pressure. We felt rushed through the whole meal!

Visited November 2012

Lynnwood, Washington, United States
“Great service, decent steak”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Steak was decent. I ordered it rare so that I'd get it medium rare. Service was warm and friendly in the bar. Some good wines, but you have to buy it by the bottle except for house wine. Ribeyes is the only activity in the area on a weekend night.

Visited October 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Very good”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Wife and I were staying at the Holiday Inn and this place is next door. We were quickly seated and our server was plesant. Limited menu items, but if you like steak this is the place to go. Our steaks were cooked perfectly. It is worth a look if you are in the area, I will go back when I am in town.

• Visited August 2012
Concord, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For an Excellent steak you have to go here”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I liked the fact that you didn't have to spend a lot of time going through the menu. It is Rib-eye steaks and that is my favorite. I even had to compliment the chef for a perfectly cooked and tasty steak and I do not normally do that because not to often do I find that. If your in Williamston, NC and you like steak then you can't go wrong with Rib-eyes.

Visited September 2012
Toronto
“First visit did not impress”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Before we visited the restaurant we checked out the brand website and menu. My first impression was that they must think that the customers are easily fooled. They make the point that if you want to share a steak that the extra cost is $9.99. Is that a deal? No - if you had two steaks whose weight added up to the one you are sharing it would actually cost 1 cent less. Therefore, there was no deal. On the night we went the special was a shared 16 oz steak for $32.99, or $2.99 less than normal.
The chef was to busy to come to our table to discuss our order. He did come to the next table and he did/said nothing different than the regular server.
The salad bar had about 12 different items, only a couple more than the different salad dressings.
At the end when you get the bill they do the math for you - they tell you what a 18%, 20% and 25% tip would be. $50 for two steaks and two soft drinks was above average.

• Visited September 2012