“The BEST”

Hampton Inn Wilkesboro
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Wilkesboro
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Excellent stay while on business. Best bed I've encountered in years of traVEL. Staff was VERY helpful when I needed them. Staff was always friendly. Dining area was well laid out and food was freswh and hot.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Caitlen I, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Wilkesboro, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent stay. We are extremely pleased to learn your experience was "The Best"! We are honored for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Upon my check-in on Veteran's Day. I asked which rate was better corporate or military. She advised me military which was a great rate for a stay at this hotel. I proceeded to check in and a few minutes later I was advised my room was going to be complimentary in honor of Veteran's Day! In my opinion that says a lot about what the Hilton family hotels think about our nations women and men that answer the call to defend our country. The Hilton chain really earned my respect with that move and one like my self that stays on the go traveling and working, I will definitely stay loyal to Hilton brand hotels.

So basically if a friendly and accommodating staff, clean rooms, flat screen TV, well maintained fitness center, free hot breakfast, and management that cares about Veterans is some of the things you like. Then the Hampton Inn in Wilkesboro NC is your hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Samuel_1223

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your recent stay. We are extremely pleased to learn your experience with us was so enjoyable. Our staff strive to deliver the best customer service and to truly make the guest feel special. We look forward to serving you on your next stay in the area and future visits with Hilton Hotels.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

It is often hard to find a decent hotel in smaller towns compared to big cities. But this Hampton Inn definitely provides the service and comfort that travelers desire. Because I love delicious food, the highlight of my stay was the Great Northern kettlecorn popcorn offered in the evenings. Hampton Inn usually only offers Otis Spunkmeyer cookies but this popcorn was the BEST! Other amenities include complimentary breakfast, wifi, Precor fitness equipment, fresh white linens!! More importantly, the service provided by hotel staff was extremely welcoming. Alaina Carroll definitely made me feel like a valued Hilton Honors member. She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy :)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Caitlen I, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Wilkesboro, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for giving such positive feedback on your stay with us. We strive to deliver the best experience possible for our guests and we are pleased that your stay was so satisfactory. We hope you will stay with us on future visits!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

You can tell this property has been recently upgraded. I think two of my favorite things about the property is the staff and they have a unique thing that i have never seen before at a hotel a fresh popcorn maker. It was nice to check in and get a bag of fresh kettle corn in addition to the traditional welcome bag you get as a gold member. I would really like to say a special thank you to Alaina Carroll at the front desk she is absolutely fabulous!!! She made my stay extra enjoyable and was extremely nice and help. Thanks again Alaina!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the great feedback on your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to learn that your visit was so enjoyable and that our staff delivered impeccable customer service. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, and we hope to again in the future!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great place to stay. The staff was friendly and accomdating Rooms were clean, beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was very good. Many restaurants near by to chose from. As a Diamond member they have special parking places next to the entry door.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Only reason I gave it very good was because of the lack of handicap parking on the side entrance and no ramp access. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Best we stayed in during our 3 hotel stay that week.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very Convenient place to stay on way to blue ridge mountains the staff go above and beyond especially the lady that runs the continental breakfast. My girlfriends daughter wanted a cheese bisquit they did'nt have sliced cheese and the lady went out to get the cheese unbelievable someone would do that. We would stay here again

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilkesboro
Holiday Inn Express in Wilkesboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 4 in Lenoir

Been to Hampton Inn Wilkesboro? Share your experiences!