My roommate and I initially stayed at this hotel b/c it is close to our NC land. We have since stayed here an additional 3 times and will not go to another hotel when visiting. It's quiet; clean; safe; the staff is friendly and curteous; non-smoking rooms are actually non-smoking :-); and it's convenient to almost everything you may need. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated as of April 2015! The Holiday Inn Express in Wilkesboro, North Carolina is nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, home of the famous 'Merlefest Bluegrass Festival.' Rushing waters for tubing, kayaking, canoeing or rafting, challenging bike trails, serene hikes and horse back riding are abundant in Wilkesboro, North Carolina. Whether you are traveling on business or leisure you will enjoy the breath-taking mountain views from our outdoor pool or relax in our spacious lobby and meeting facilities which seats up to 300. Come enjoy the history, ambiance, wineries and everything else Wilkesboro has to offer including Wilkes Playmakers famous Tom Dooley Legend. Our hotel is in close proximity to restaurants, local business and shopping with Appalachian State University, Boone and Blowing Rock only a convenient 25 miles away. Our gracious, experienced and knowledgeable staff awaits your arrival and looks forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, IHG, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express in Wilkesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express In Wilkesboro Hotel Wilkesboro
- Holiday Inn Wilkesboro
- Holiday Inn Express Wilkesboro
- Wilkesboro Holiday Inn