We stopped for the night at this hotel and was very pleasantly surprised.
It was very inviting, clean, spacious and a large bathroom. The shower
was very nice, it had the largest shower head with super flow. We didn't
want to get out of the shower !! The beds had really nice comforters and
firm mattresses. I cant say enough about this room and how clean it
was. The free breakfast had a large variety of everything and was very
clean and it had a large dining room. The staff was very attentive and
helpful. Also their check out time is noon, which made it even better,
cause I hate to get up early and rush around to get out by an early check
out time. The price was fair and I would definitely recommend this hotel
to anyone. We slept very well on the firm beds and that's a must for us.
I am telling all my friends that travel that direction to be sure to stay at
this hotel for the best deal on the cleanest and most spacious room ever.
The only thing I can think of to make this the perfect hotel stay would be
to get those rolling carts to carry in suitcases. All hotels should have an
ample supply of those carts, they are very helpful. Older folks really need those carts. Thank you for this opportunity to let everyone know
the best places to stay. That's makes our travels even more fun when
we know theres still nice clean hotels out there for a fair price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated as of April 2015! The Holiday Inn Express in Wilkesboro, North Carolina is nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, home of the famous 'Merlefest Bluegrass Festival.' Rushing waters for tubing, kayaking, canoeing or rafting, challenging bike trails, serene hikes and horse back riding are abundant in Wilkesboro, North Carolina. Whether you are traveling on business or leisure you will enjoy the breath-taking mountain views from our outdoor pool or relax in our spacious lobby and meeting facilities which seats up to 300. Come enjoy the history, ambiance, wineries and everything else Wilkesboro has to offer including Wilkes Playmakers famous Tom Dooley Legend. Our hotel is in close proximity to restaurants, local business and shopping with Appalachian State University, Boone and Blowing Rock only a convenient 25 miles away. Our gracious, experienced and knowledgeable staff awaits your arrival and looks forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express in Wilkesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express In Wilkesboro Hotel Wilkesboro
- Holiday Inn Wilkesboro
- Holiday Inn Express Wilkesboro
- Wilkesboro Holiday Inn