“What is happending at what was once a great chain?”
Review of Red Lobster - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Lobster
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We have eaten there now several times.........and it continues to be disappointing. Really tragic. This location is shared with Olive Garden and I must admit it is better than there- but still really disappointing. We love fish/seafood and as we are in the mountains of N.C. can find little or none fresh- this place should be booming and though busy- listening to others comments is sad.. I MEAN REALLY SAD.. get back to basics- and work on the reputation you once had..need advise ask the one in Williamsburg, Va. which is TOPS!!!

1  Thank Ashegal
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I haven't been to a Red Lobster ever since a "chef" at a Red Lobster in Florida told me that it was normal for the catfish to be raw on the bottom.... hmmm. Well we were in Wilkesboro this past month and decided to try the new Red Lobster on Father's Day. OK, yes it was busy but I really don't think there is an excuse for telling everybody they don't take reservations and then smack in the middle of the restaurant they took a reservation for about 20 people that showed up late making many people wait and then when we did get a table I asked for a different chair and it became a big problem for them to trade it out for one that was "reserved" for the folks that got a reservation (even though they don't take them). The food was tremendously over seasoned with salt. But my step-dad did enjoy the mini lobster tails. What is Red Lobster known for? Wasn't it Lobsters? Is there a reason why at opening the tank only had 5 lobsters in it and they were all about minimum legal size. I won't repeat the visit but will try the Olive Garden next door in the near future.