Tripadvisor
Whittier
All reviews the river comfortable beds hot tub place to stay shuttle casino villa bedroom kitchenette deck nc sheets dogs
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020

This is a very good place to stay... We stayed in a villa and we loved it.. Very nice and clean... loved the fact that we had such a great view of the river.. Our housekeeper Judy did a very good job having the villa nice and clean for us.. We will definitely be back

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2019

Unexpected stay overnight in Cherokee, NC. Very clean, warm, non-smoking room, comfortable beds, pleasant staff. Good value. Off the main drag so a lot quieter than most motels in area. Close to grocery, fast food, and Waffle House for breakfast. The only problem was the walls were a little thin and the guests next door talked loud and there was no telephone in room. But we've booked there again for upcoming stay in area.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

Place needs to b updated and cleaned , staff needs to b fired.... lazy rude and worthless.

Stop trying to give paying customers, non working heat rooms. Stop trying to give customers rooms that haven't been properly cleaned and new linens. Stop giving customers a hard rude time when they inform you of situations that need to b addressed such as heat, running toilet, dirty floors, no linen for beds, why is water running in sinks .

Fire this worthless lazy staff. Oh why do you have your yard maintenance guy DUMP leaves and trash in waterway along side of cabins, instead of disposing of it the correct environmental way. Wonder what Cherokee and the state of NC would do or say to you.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely love this place! Very nice cabins by the creek, quiet and comfortable. Very nice cabins, clean property, staff was excellent. Couldn't ask for anything better, will be returning here for sure!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2019

Absolutely the worst! I wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone, the man at the front desk is beyond rude as well. After receiving the keys, I went to check out our room, horrible! I then went to the front desk to explain to them that the room they had given me was nothing like what was posted on their site, I was then given attitude and not offered any kind of help in switching rooms or anything! I asked if they could switch me to one of the cabins, which wasnt as bad but hadn't been cleaned at all! There was milk in the refrigerator, red solo cups on the counters and dirty sheets on the bed. They even tried to double charge me for my dog! Do not recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Date of stay: September 2019