“Delicious Mexican food keeps us coming”

Wholly Guacamole Mexican Grill
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Whitsett
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've eaten three times at this modest restaurant just off Interstate 40/85 (Exit 135), and I plan to return soon. The decor is pleasant, the service excellent, the food plentiful and delicious. I love their Burritos Supreme, while my friend favors their excellent fajitas and soups. The salsa and chips are great, and the servers keep replenishing them. The restaurant is always full at lunch, which I think is a good indicator of its merits. It's open every day from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and a child's entree is free with an adult's paid entree on Monday and Tuesday. Well-worth a stop if you're traveling through central Carolina.

There are newer reviews for Wholly Guacamole Mexican Grill

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This restaurant was great. I visited a place called Replacements, Ltd. and they recommend this restaurant. If you love Mexican Food you will love this little place. My friend and I had a Spinach Enchilada $5.95 and a Fajita Lunch for $7.95. We both give this two thumbs up for fast food dining. This was a great lunch experience. Service was excellent and we noticed one of the staff eating there as well.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Fajitas for two was pretty good. Chips warm when they came out. Service was just ok, but it was busy when we were there.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Whenever my folks visit, we make time for lunch at Wholly Guacamole. The vegetarian fajitas are delicious and the generous portions mean that I always leave with leftovers. The lunch combos are also popular, and my second favorite vegetarian option is the spinach enchiladas. Start with the guacamole special, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and leave well-fed (for a very reasonable price).

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Simple stop in a strip shopping center a (small) world away from the usual highway fare. Very good fajita! Nice bathrooms too...