“Great Oyster Roast”

Dale's Seafood
Ranked #5 of 63 Restaurants in Whiteville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We met friends at Dale's Seafood for an Oyster Roast. Their oysters were very good, big, clean and tasty! They have a good menu, with lots of selections. The service was very good! If you're in the Whiteville area, and want good seafood, I'd definitely recommend Dale's!

3  Thank mlowder500

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Stopped in here for supper to go ...one late afternoon.
They were not too busy but it was not the normal time of day for meal time.
Food was good. From talking to some of the locals while waiting for the food it sounds like its a good place to eat. Mine was ok, but I didn't do seafood. I stayed with the beef. It was good.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I had heard such good things about Dale's Seafood, and since I was going through Whiteville after a basketball game, I decided to give it a try. It was about 45 minutes before closing time, and I feel like a restaurant should always serve hot food. Mine was not. Hush puppies were cold, baked potato cold and my deviled crab barely warm. It's probably better during peak serving hours, but my experience wasn't.

1  Thank Bill F
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We found Dale's by accident, traveling from Pinehurst, NC, to North Myrtle, on the 701 bypass (about 3/4 hour from the beach). Well known folks have been there, judging from the pics on the walls. They have daily specials. Their specialty is fish. Today I had Spot, a good, locally caught fish. The place is always packed, and has been good every time we have gone there (4 times).We look forward to stopping here....It gets us ready for the beach before arriving. I think the food is more reasonable than North Myrtle and better.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

If you love seafood,then Dale's is the place.Small town resturant with perfectly cooked seafood!Can't ask for better!

1  Thank teressajg