“golfer”

and 1 more site!
Holiday Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Whiteville B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 7, 2013

we booked this room on the internetand once we got to the hotel and looked at the outside we did not even check in. it looked filthy from the outside. all kinds of people outside in the parking lots. when we asked for a refund it was to bad but is was not even a concern of lossing the money and staying at a quality hotel. a picture is worth a thousand words but don't believe the pictures you see on the website. drive 30 miles and find a different hotel

Room Tip: stay at a different hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank golffuffer
There are newer reviews for Holiday Motel

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I really try to be positive when sharing my stay at a hotel, but I have to also be honest. This is not a nice hotel. Bathroom was not clean. Towels and rages did not look clean. Was afraid to walk on the floor with no shoes. I slept with the light on, because was afraid of bugs. I would never stay here again, even if it was free. Front desk staff also was not pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sherri S
Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

bugs bugs bugs. nasty pool i wouldnt let my dog stay there.paid in advance over the internet. bad idea. property looks NOTHING like web page.l have pics of roaches and bed bugs

• Stayed: June 2012
5  Thank dstrangejr
Reviewed September 8, 2011

This is easily the most disgusting hotel that we have ever stayed in. Room reeked and was dirty - I was afraid to go in the bathroom. At least it was only one night!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shannon L
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We have been there with my family. My kids and their cousins they loved the Pool.
You don't need to go any where. Very Economical motel then other two Motels in town.
We just loved it.

Room Tip: Two double bed with sofa is good for family.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2011

I enjoyed my stay very much. it was due to a large extent by the courteous and efficient conduct of the staff of the motel. they were always available to answer any questions and to assist me in any manner necessary.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2009

My family had a great stay here. With the free internet service I didn’t lose tough at work either. I was able to enjoy time at the swimming pool with my kids and wife. Myrtle Beach was a treat as well. Great location, clean room (with a fun waterbed), good amenities.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank packersfan1977

Been to Holiday Motel? Share your experiences!