“Best Zipline Experience”

Carolina Ziplines
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Westfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband, daughter, sister-in-law and I visited for the first time (place and experience) and enjoyed it so much. I am not exactly crazy about heights and speed but wanted to try it out. The guides were very patient and helped put my daughter and I at ease. We had a great time with a lot of laughs, helpful tips and a wonderful group. I highly recommend Carolina Ziplines!!!! Tiffaney Bledsoe

3  Thank Tiffaney B

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I promise no regrets. I agree with dpguin as part of that family. We were delighted with the adventure. Lee and Scotty were top notch. Half the fun of the tour is the entertainment they provided. They were always very safety conscious while firing off jokes. They would tip us to good picture angles, taking the time to arrange for posing. They didn't rush us but made each ride as good as the first. Staff in the office were very friendly - the kids were thrilled with a surprise popsicle at the end. There was a boyscout group before us that were obviously having a blast as well. This is a great family adventure. The grounds are very well kept. Enjoyed the goats while we waited our turn. Great value and fun. You wear gloves and learn to brake for yourself. Nothing felt intimidating. It was safe for all ages and physical states. Do it! There are practice runs before you really get going so you can get the feel of the brakes and the harness. You got this - go have fun!!

2  Thank Joanna R
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Nine extended family members ages 9-60 zip lined this past Saturday with Leigh (?spelling) and Scotty at Carolina Ziplines. It was a wonderful family outing from the moment we arrived until we left planning our return trip. We started the event with lunch we provided but enjoyed on the picnic table provided in a large field overlooking one of the ziplines. Leigh and Scotty tailored the event to our family. They were both personable while keeping safety first on the agenda. Kevin joined us for a zip line racing event adding to the excitement which was already high. We had multiple cameras with us with ample opportunities to use them. With or without the groupon we had, it's a great value, we say the experience was priceless. Quit watching everyone else have all the fun, make yours happen with Carolina Ziplines! They're open year round. I understand they respect and encourage the handicapped from those with oxygen support to those in wheel chairs and even 90 year olds. No excuses left.

4  Thank dpguin
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife has wanted to go zip lining for a while, so this year we went for her birthday. The staff here were wonderful! We had such a great time. Everyone that works here are friendly and very knowledgeable about safety. The tour lasted about 2 hours but it felt as if it flew by. I highly recommend this place. It's a great time outdoors. I would also recommend comfortable shoes, there is a little walking involved.

1  Thank Roadwarriorworn
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The lady who took my reservation on the phone was so polite and friendly, suggested places to eat in the area and I cannot begin to explain how genuine and nice she was! Christian and Ryan were our tour guides - HILARIOUS! I certainly felt safe and in good hands though... We WILL absolutely be going back here!!

2  Thank Lauren W