“Just not happy....”

Smoky Mountain Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I went here with my fiancée and son one evening. Our food was cold had to take it back up to the people who were working who just acted like it was no big deal. I couldn't believe how bad it was compared to older times I have been there. Won't return that's for sure...

3  Thank Sassy_princess2012

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We have been coming to Jefferson for over ten years now and almost every time we come, we eat here. I have eaten BBQ all over the country, and this is not necessarily the best, but is always tasty and the tea and banana pudding is always good. Try the red slaw.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My family went here and it was awful...the food was cold, service was poor, and it was like being in a cafeteria. It was clean however from what I seem just not happy overall. Will not return.

3  Thank I_like_reviewing
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Our family ate here last night and enjoyed it. Kids always like a restaurant where you get the food right away and don't have to wait! It is cafeteria style, so you give your order and they dish you up! It is casual dining and meal is served on paper plates, plastic silverware,ect. I had the BBQ pork and fried chicken plate. My husband had the BBQ pork and ribs. We both thought the BBQ was some of the best we had ever had, but he was disappointed in the ribs. They were dry and didn't taste very fresh. Both had the pinto beans with onions and loved them. Kids had fried chicken and chicken tenders. Overall it was a great meal and we would go back!

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

This is a must visit BBQ stop when in Ashe co. A basic all American menu with the emphasis on fried chicken and country ham and BBQ. Enjoy to your heart contents. You won't regret stopping here.

1  Thank Inkblot_doc