“Simple and inexpensive.”

Coffee House/Waffle Shop III
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Simple and inexpensive.”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Hit this restaurant after running the New River half marathon because I had to replace a lot of calories! The hash browns were a tad too greasy but the sausage biscuits and gravy were excellent!

Visited May 2012

“If I wanted to be a waitress I would have cooked at home instead of taking my family out!”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

My family decided to go out and eat at this place. The waitress was absolutly the sorriest I have ever seen. When we sat down we felt something crawling on our legs. We were surprised to see a swarm of ants under our table chewing on a french fry. Next, when we got our food the waitress didn't bring syurp or steak sauce. We waited and waited and tried to get her attention in a polite manner. If we had screamed it would not have mattered because she was too busy talking with the dishwasher and some man who wasn't even a customer at the time. I got up myself and found what we needed. Later, she was still talking mind you, I had to get up and take my cup to her to get more coffee. She went out for a break, like she needed one, and then returned and started sweeping the floor. By this time another customers order was ready and instead of doing her job she asked the dishwasher to hand her the plates because she didn't want to walk all the way around to get them. That's what she said, she didn't want to walk over there and get the plates! When she finally did get her hands on the finished order I realized that she didn't even stop to wash her hands after touching the dirty broom. Needless to say she did not get a tip from me!

North Carolina
“terrible experience”
Reviewed September 8, 2009

I never had the chance to rate the food. After waiting an hour for our food we choose to leave. Plus, we had to finally ask for refills on our drinks while waiting this hour. I believe the employees were more interested in socializing and talking on their cell phones instead of working.

Salemburg
“Favorite place for breakfast”
Reviewed August 4, 2008

The Coffee House/Waffle Shop III serves a very good breakfast and is more than reasonably priced. Only reason for not rating excellent is that the service can be slow at times.