“Best Burgers I've had in years!!”
Review of Boondocks Brewing

Boondocks Brewing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Boondocks Brewing was founded in 2012 with a mission to provide a fresh, unique and engaging destination for residents as well as visitors to Ashe County. We are a locally owned and employee run small business that is Dedicated to Excellence and Committed to our Community. We are Ashe County's first and only commercially licensed Craft Beer Brewery and we brew small batches of hand crafted beers weekly. With 2 locations in downtown West Jefferson, Boondocks Brewing offers full service dining, one of the State's best Craft Beer selections, off-site catering, customized special events, private parties and brewery tours. Boondocks Brewing is where the locals go and is a must stop destination for visitors to the High Country. Boondocks Brewing's Tap Room & Restaurant located at 108 S Jefferson Ave is our main location with the High Country's best Craft Beer selection and an extensive and diverse menu with both inside and covered outside full service dining areas. Open 11:00 am 7 days a week. Boondocks Brewing's Brew Haus located at 302 S Jefferson Ave is the home of our Brewing operations and is also our special events venue where we can customize virtually any special event. This location is open by appointment only or when we are are brewing (normally each Tuesday).
Carolinas
“Best Burgers I've had in years!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Worth the trip. I had no idea the food would be as good as it was. I'll be back when I'm in that part of NC.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank BigCarolinaTraveler

West Jefferson, North Carolina
“Great local restaurant”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Good local food and local music is to be had at this restaurant. Plus, we now have our very own micro brewery for bee lovers. Boondocks makes small batches of custom beer sure to please the beer lovers palate.
They now have a great outdoor space for seating weather permits that adds to the ambience.

• Visited November 2013
Boonville, North Carolina, United States
“Great atmosphere. Great selection on menu”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Enjoyed dinner ..had a burger and make your own pizza..service was good. Only thing that caught my attention was how the Owner picked out certain customers to speak to ..Came to the table beside us twice but never even acknowledged us sitting there... Will go be back...maybe I should have spoke to him first

• Visited November 2013
BoondocksBrewing, Owner at Boondocks Brewing, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you dining with us and for taking the time to post your review.

I sincerely apologize that I not speak with you as I make an effort to speak with as many guests as I can and I certainly do not do this selectively. Each and every guest is important to us regardless of the fact that they are "regulars" or are visiting us for the first time. I hope that you do understand that it is impossible to speak with every guest every day and there are often times when circumstances just do not allow me or my managers to visit every table.

If for any reason you would like to speak to either myself or anyone on my management team, please make sure and let your server know.

Again, I do apologize if you felt "slighted" in anyway and I hope that you will join us again.

Gary - Owner
South Florida, Florida
“Nice Lunch Spot!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to grab lunch on the Jefferson Avenue right in the shopping district. Very good hamburgers, onion rings, sweet potato fries, and wraps. Nice waitress - Very attentive!

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Menu Variety”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Took us forever to choose our food because there are so many delicious choices. We finally settled on an Okra Salad, specialty Burger, Quiche, and Pulled Pork.
The food was excellent & the service was great. Prices were reasonable. Was surprised how large the seating area is...from the street you would never know. Our first visit, but would definitely return.

Visited October 2013