“YUM”
Review of Osaka

Osaka
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Love the sweet and sour chicken and the chicken fried rice. The wait staff is quick and thorough. Will eat here again.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The first time we ate at the restaurant when our dinner came I asked if the portions served were "appetizers"...the response was that "when Seniors come in they always left half of their food so we made the portions smaller". Initially I was not going to go back to the restaurant but when I saw the bill...$6.95 for a Vegetable Lo Main dinner I decided the pricing was correct for the amount served so what I did the next time I went there I asked for a $10.00 plate and I ended up with enough to take home for another meal. My wife enjoys her meals prepared a certain way and with certain vegetables and cooked to a certain doneness...they get it right every time. This has become one of our favorite restaurants...so Negotiate...it is definitely worth it.