“Great! ”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great! ”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Anytime I ask the local folks for a lunch recommendation, I hear Black Jacks Pub. I certainly agree.

1 Thank William K

Sanford, North Carolina
“Excellent! !!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here for lunch for our anniversary. Burgers are so great and juicy. Seasoned so well, bacon crisp, provolone cheese melting off the side on a wonderful soft bun. One of the best ones I have ever eaten. Got wings for an appetizer and the buffalo sauce is homemade and delicious. Lastly, the guy that waited on us who seemed like a manager possibly was so attentive and nice to us. I definitely recommend Black Jack's for a wonderful experience.

2 Thank SASHLEY99
Charlotte
“Order the pub chips”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

The ham and turkey wrap was just ok but no one could keep their hands off of the pub chips my 13yo ordered. Cool atmosphere.

“A small town jewel worth visiting.”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This place was casual, friendly, with prompt service and an attentive staff. We were lucky enough to meet Virginia, the fabulous cook and dynamic personality. Don't miss this opportunity!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank MountainBec
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Walked in with15 in our party. We had to split up because the space is small, but service was prompt and courteous. Food was excellent, especially the hand cut fries! Great place to eat.

1 Thank Michael P