“Excellent! !!!!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here for lunch for our anniversary. Burgers are so great and juicy. Seasoned so well, bacon crisp, provolone cheese melting off the side on a wonderful soft bun. One of the best ones I have ever eaten. Got wings for an appetizer and the buffalo sauce is homemade and delicious. Lastly, the guy that waited on us who seemed like a manager possibly was so attentive and nice to us. I definitely recommend Black Jack's for a wonderful experience.

2  Thank SASHLEY99

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

The ham and turkey wrap was just ok but no one could keep their hands off of the pub chips my 13yo ordered. Cool atmosphere.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

This place was casual, friendly, with prompt service and an attentive staff. We were lucky enough to meet Virginia, the fabulous cook and dynamic personality. Don't miss this opportunity!

1  Thank MountainBec
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Walked in with15 in our party. We had to split up because the space is small, but service was prompt and courteous. Food was excellent, especially the hand cut fries! Great place to eat.

1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The first bite into the blue cheese burger had me ... The juice ran down my face and it was over. Delicious fresh produce and grilled mushrooms, amazing. Thank goodness I decided to order the sweet potato fries as my side, THE BEST EVER. Hand cut and the perfect amount of seasoning, none will ever match up. I am so thankful we decided to have lunch there on our day trip, and blessed we were able to meet the incredible owner. I wish this local treasure was in my neighborhood in Florida, I would have my own seat with my name on it !
Lisa and Jim, Ormond Beach Fl