“Simply great food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
winston salem, nc
“Simply great food!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Typical sports bar menu but fabulous food. The sweet potato fries were crisp and tasty and all of our sandwiches and salads were great. Plus a smiling efficient waitress!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank lizzitudes

Pfafftown, North Carolina
“Best burger anywhere”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

If you are ever in the quaint town of West Jefferson NC you must stop at BlackJacks for one of the best burgers you will find anywhere. The service and beer selection is top notch too. But the burgers are amazing. I have no idea how she seasons these but the flavors just wont stop. My taste buds start tingling at the thought of the perfectly cooked beef , soft fresh bun and really really good sweet potato fries. The place is really friendly with a bunch of tv's for watching all the games. For those who want something other than the worlds best burger there are many options. We've been there a number of times and no one has ever complained about any item on the menu. Do yourself a favor and plan a day trip to West Jefferson to check out this hidden gem of a restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Phil E
“Wonderful Food--Black Jack's Lives Up To It's Reputation!!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My husband and I recently visited West Jefferson and chose Black Jack's because of the good reviews. The food is delicious and the service is great.
On our first visit my husband chose the Black Jack Burger; delicious beef with grilled pineapple, bacon, pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo. I had the Greek Wrap with lamb, onion, tomato, kalamata olives, feta cheese and homemade tzatziki sauce. DELICIOUS!!! If you don't care for lamb, it is can also be served with chicken. All of the food we had that day was so good we returned two days later! I chose the Black Jack Burger, which was just as tasty as my husband had said it was! My husband had the Turkey Melt; grilled shaved turkey with swiss cheese, bacon, tomato and mayo on a hoagie, again delicious! Our food was just as good on the second visit as it was on our first.
The owner, Virginia, visited our table to greet us and thank us for our business some time during each meal. Virginia has led a very interesting life and will unselfishly share her story with you. She is now dealing with some new challenges and meeting them head on as she has in the past. We wish her the best as I am sure you will to when you have the privilege to meet her!
Visit Black Jack's and I'm sure you will return! I know we will on our next visit to West Jefferson!!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Jennifer and Ke... W
Pikeville, North Carolina
“Awesome...Awesome...Awesome!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Black Jack's Pub and Grill is a must when in West Jefferson! The burgers and wings are just delicious! The atmosphere is laid back and the staff are great!
We will most definitely be back!

1 Thank 2Bares
Fayetteville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First choice, always!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The nicest people work at BlackJacks, which could be enough, but when I tasted the burgers I was amazed. I have NEVER had a burger like the one Virginia makes. The seasoning is amazing. Can't say enough good things about the food and the people. Who travels 3 1/2 hours for a burger??? This girl. Don't miss out!

• Visited April 2014