“Quick and tasty breakfast with a great price”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Weldon
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I know, there are Waffle Houses all over the south..there are two within a stone's throw of each other in Roanoke Rapids and Weldon just off I-95. I can't say how the one in RR is, but the one in Weldon is excellent. I've gone there for breakfast and even a few lunches, and the service is always great and the food is very good. "Lala" or Latisha, our usual waitress, is so sweet and attentive, we always try to sit in her section. Their menu is limited, but if you want a good basic breakfast for a really great price, stop in!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Just the right size meal after a long drive. Server was a real sweetie. :-) waffle was moist and crisp, coffee fresh.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Every waffle house is about the same. Decent breakfast compared to the hotel's free continental but a little overpriced.

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!