“A Must If You Like NASCAR”

Richard Childress Racing
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My son and I visited Richard's museum and were very impressed. It is well laid out and covers Richards racing and ownership history very well. Definitely would recommend the visit to anyone who is into NASCAR racing and even more for Earnhardt fans, There is a fee but it is reasonable for what you see and you could spend several hours checking out everything. There is a very large gift shop. If you go make sure you go across the street and visit the Cup Series shop, very impressive and it has a skywalk that allows you to look over the entire shop. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Had a very alot of fun seeing the differant cars and facts. The Childress family are an asset to our community and I'm glad they made this a place were families can learn about the sport of nascar.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Awesome! I've never been much of a race fan, my out of town family wanted to go, I learned so much and have come to appreciate Nascar history.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

i had a wonderful time there got to see Dale Earnhardt Collection Racing cars all different paint cars his winning cars a big black hauler great pictures Trofies collection Richard childress sarfari hunt collection i had a great time I would go back again alot of history there big time

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Ask them when they do practice for pit crew training. You get to sit in the stands and watch them practice. The museum is great, but that was my favorite part.