“Nice but over priced”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Weaverville
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This a is great coffee shop with nicely prepared and presented food and drinks. I wish they had some competition because they do capitalize on being the "only" coffee shop in the area.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Everything I tried was incredible! Loved the kale salad and keylime pie! I will definitely return if I'm in the area!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Good coffee( jamacia me crazy), turkey panini, caprese salad(fantastic), and the most decedent chocolate cake on this planet! Cute decor, helpful staff, wifi. I am still eating that enormous slice of cake!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stopped in here because I was staying at one of the Asheville Swiss Chalets and had a $10 gift certificate. I am SO GLAD I did! I got some cookies and a cinnamon roll, which was all amazing. The employees were so great and you could tell they loved working there. All smiles and very nice. It was for sure worth the stop

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stopped here because I was starved but did not want to spend $30 at a nearby restaurant in Weaverville. In addition to all of the bakery items that I had no interest in, they also have sandwiches and an assortment of salads. The chicken salad was great. They have a three-fer deal here -- I think it was $6.99 for 3 salads. That's not only a good deal but allows you to try 3 of their various salads in one meal.

I like this place and plan to go back.

Note, Weaverville is about 15 minutes north of Asheville. It's a growing town, with about 3,000 people in the "city" at this time.