“delicious food and intersting atmosphere”
Review of Stoney Knob Cafe

Stoney Knob Cafe
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Weaverville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2009

Wonderful lunch with delicious menu items and specials.
The brunch menu looks even better and we must go back soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2008

This place is fantastic. I have been quite a few times and always tried to order something different to try and they have always been excellent especially the pasta dishes! I have also sat in the different sections to look at the decor. I have tried to talk to the owner to compliment him for the excellent cooking but he;s always hard at work in the kitchen!

Reviewed February 15, 2008

This place is right down the road and I've passed it several times. I had lunch there recently upon the suggestion of a friend and it was incredible. I can't wait to get back for dinner, breakfast and brunch in the coming weeks.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed February 8, 2008

This is my favorite place for breakfast. Sweet potato pancakes, breakfast burrito, Greek omlette ... yum! And the decor is so vintage diner-inspired and cute.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 26, 2007

My husband and I had dinner here while visiting Weaverville, and staying at the "Secret Garden". The food is Greek/Mediterranean and is locally owned and operated. Everything we ordered was delicious, from the bread, salad and the Mad Greek Nachos are to die for! I had the Margherita Pizza and my husband had the Yotty's Beef & Italian Sausage Lasagna . Both were wonderful. Great restaurant with a fun, relaxing, casual atmosphere.

Highly recommended!