“Coming back again .....and again.”
Review of Stoney Knob Cafe

Stoney Knob Cafe
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Weaverville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The food was excellent and yummy! I had braised short ribs over stone ground grits--it was fork tender and so delicious. Hub had wild salmon and said the same -it was delicious.
One word of advice: make a reservation! We didn't want to wait 40 minutes and sat at the counter, which is a bit uncomfortable.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've driven past Stoney Knob for years but never tried it until a few days ago. I wish I hadn't waited so long! I had the Greek salad with chicken, and it was the freshest salad I've had in a long time. There are so many dishes I want to try when I go back. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Just eat the duck confit, lamp chop and you'll be happy. The sangria was also very good as was the bartender

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were also referred here by Billie at the Reynolds Mansion who said it is his favorite Asheville restaurant! We are so happy that he did because we most likely not have chosen it on our own....from the outside it is not a place we would have chosen to stop. The decor is very funky and random but the food is wonderful! The menu is interesting and the service is friendly and professional and the prices are very reasonable. We very much enjoyed our evening there.

1  Thank albanywanderer
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Amazing combo of completely different food. I had the puercos fantastico. It was jus as it says, fantastic! Perfection of combining different foods and flavors into a unique plate of deliciousness. My husvand had the mahi mahi on pancake and black beans, which was also amazing. Serive was great, squeezed us in a two person booth so we didn't have to wait. Highly recommend.