“Hidden Gem”

Creperie & Cafe
Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Weaverville
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: 100% Gluten Free in a warm & inviting atmosphere, just north of Asheville. Serving Savory and Sweet Crepes with the best LOCALLY ROASTED organic coffee, loose tea, local beer & wine!
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was so pleased to discover this little gem of a restaurant. I live in Weaverville but rarely have time to eat out, so when I do, it's usually alone and I like to treat myself. I was craving something light and vegetarian, so I had been searching online and discovered they had veggie options. I wasn't even sure how I felt about crepes but I figured they might have other stuff too. When I got there, I quickly found the "Veggie Delight" which was a crepe filled with fresh tomatoes, spinach, sweet red bell peppers, sauteed portabellas and cheese (either feta or chevre I can't remember, delicious though) and there was a tangy balsalmic reduction glaze drizzled over and then to the side a little spinach salad tossed in a balsalmic dressing with a few more veggies. And avocado! Mmm. And less than $10. I was perfectly full and satisfied on so many levels. Outdoor patio as well!

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We were treated like royalty for my daughter's 6th birthday. The server went out of their way to make all of the girls smile. The selection and quality of crepes & drinks was fantastic.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We live in downtown Asheville, so amazing restaurants are not hard to find! However, we read a review about this little spot in Weaverville, so we had it in our minds that on the next trip there, we would check it out. Our curiosity was also peaked, since we read that the owners are from Ft Myers, Fla, where we resided for over twenty years. (they were not at the restaurant when we went, so we will look for them on our next trip there). Aaaaah, back to the crepes. We each had a crepe that was on the blackboard and then shared a dessert crepe. Each dish had us nearly licking the plate...they were that good! Russell, the crepe maker left nothing to be desired..in the making of the crepes down to the presentation...for such a young man, he sure knew his craft!
Deborah was a delight...I had first stopped in to pick up a menu for us to look at while we were running some errands around Weaverville...she was so warm and inviting, that I knew we wouild be back that same day for lunch! There was another lovely girl behind the counter, whose name I didn't get.
All in all, had the cafe been open that evening for dinner, (Thursday) I have a feeling we would have been back that same day..it was that delicious!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Good quality food with interesting combinations available. The creperie is a unique and different addition to Weaverville but does not appeal to all appetites. As a picky eater, there is not much there that I will eat.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We stopped in for a late afternoon coffee and snack. Since this was our first time the staff took the time to explain the menu. We had a dessert crepe and they were delicious. Cant wait to go back for a meal. And while you are waiting for your food go into the charming antique store adjacent.

1  Thank walker557
stefleon2003, Owner at Creperie & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you from the bottom of our crepe filled bellies! We strive to achieve the highest standard of excellence in every component- from the crepes to the drinks! We've even managed to meet that high standard in the quality of our patrons! Thank you again and hope to feed you soon!