“Neat place!”

Creperie & Cafe
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Weaverville
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: 100% Gluten Free in a warm & inviting atmosphere, just north of Asheville. Serving Savory and Sweet Crepes with the best LOCALLY ROASTED organic coffee, loose tea, local beer & wine!
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had the make your own crepe with strawberries, bananas and sweet cream. Loved every bite! Would definitely return. Just a heads up, not open on Monday.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I loved the food here. The crepes were good size portions and very tasty, I am looking forward to trying it again soon. If you want a good meal and friendly faces then it is a must.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family ate here for a weekday brunch. My daughter loved her first crepe with lots of chocolate and whipped cream. My sister ate a lovely Greek salad and vegetable crepe. My husband couldn't find anything because he doesn't eat crepes.

I have been eating crepes since I was a child and found them a little too rustic. I was expecting a lighter, moister crepe with more French ingredients. I was hoping for more elegant dishes. Mine was tasty even so. I ordered a breakfast of eggs, spinach and feta. I loved the decor more than the food and the staff was very friendly. Probably wouldn't go back.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Our first time eating a crepe. The food is delicious and the staff was super friendly. We tried some local beer . The place doesn't look like much from the outside and the menu is limited. But it is definitely worth giving a try.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food was excellent once we got it! Beautiful presentation and absolutely delicious! We went to the Creperie on a recent Friday night and were warned that they HAD been busy so the wait might be long. I said that was OK figuring we would wait about 30 minutes. There were only two people cooking and we waited over an HOUR for our food. The plate was beautiful with a small spinach salad beside the delicious crepe. It would have been nice to have the salad ahead of time because we were very hungry. We didn't have time for dessert but they looked delicious! They are still a new business so it will probably change with time.