“If you like good casual food”

Blue Mountain Pizza and Brew Pub
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Weaverville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The place is great. It is small inside, therefore very crowded on weekends. Lasagna, pasta is delicious. Many local handcrafted beers that are amazing! Very casual place.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

If you go here for pizza you have to have the garlic knots they are amazing. Has a live band, cold beer and best pizza ever! Can't touch it

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love the garlic knots..and the music. Their subs are good also. Seating is limited is the only bad thing.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Love Love Love this place! I've experienced it in many ways. Dining in, delivery and just popping in for a quick beer and appetizer. The staff is beyond nice. I cannot say enough good things about how polite and kind they are. The pizza is to die for. I haven't tried a kind that I haven't liked. If you're not in the mood for pizza, any of the sandwiches, quesadillas, or pastas are delicious as well. Their Blue Mountain Salad is my favorite salad there. They do a half size portion as well so you can get it with your pizza. They also do pizza by the slice which is perfect since I have kids and don't want to order a whole pizza for them. You can order them a slice of pepperoni (which is a huge piece) and still able to order your dinner. Ohhh...and the option of different crusts is great (Parmesan is yummy). I would definitely recommend this place. Live music, fun atmosphere, extremely nice staff.....five stars!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

WoW!! Did I say WOW!!!!! I just can not say enough good things about this place from the cozy dining room to the excellent real service ! To the most amazing pizza I have ever had!!! I love the crust options and it being thin crisp and sesame is by far my favorite. O this last visit we were there they had live music, very nice soft background so that you could still talk to the people you came to eat with. the beers and beer choice is Awesome we had a couple IPA 's to choose from so we were set!! Great job ! great Pizza! and I saw the French onion soup that looked very good. The single slices are a big slice of heaven!