“One of a kind....”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed November 23, 2012

If you are looking for a unique one of a kind pizza --- then travel no further than Blue Mountain Pizza. There is a wide variety of pizza choices, or build your own. Prepared fresh, with quality ingredients is what keeps this place on the map! It is located in downtown Weaverville in a historic building. Very small, but warm atmosphere, and generally there is great local entertainment.

1  Thank K R

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We will go again! Comfortable,cozy Atmosphere with great music playing and real good food,service and decent pricing. Very generous portions.

1  Thank BUTTERFLYGIMMY
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have only had the pizza and I enjoyed it (though its hard to make a pizza I don't like). But they have music every night. Good place to take family and friends when they are in town and you want just a neighborhood place to sit and listen. I have seen local blue grass but also folk music and I hear they have many different kinds of music depending on the night. They also have wifi, so sometimes when I want an active place during autumn or winter to just sit and be surrounded by activity I like to sit in a corner and work on my computer (beats the local starbucks).

Reviewed November 5, 2012

A friend who used to live in this area recommended this place which is just outside of Asheville, NC. We had to wait about 30 minutes for a table and then had some of the best pizza we've ever had. To complete our enjoyment we had an excellent waitress and they had a singer playing. This place is great for people of all ages with and with out children

1  Thank Lindaft12
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Since being my favorite up until a few years ago, their offerings have taken a big decline. The tomato sauces are no better then many available in a jar and they have gotten real stingy with their pizza toppings including even the basic tomato sauce and cheese. Several long time resident friends no longer go there for that reason.

Suggestion to the owner - go back to your roots and stop cutting corners.

1  Thank Gerald W