“The Dry Ridge Inn is a Delight you must discover.”
Review of The Dry Ridge Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weaverville
The Dry Ridge Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Weaverville B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 19, 2008

The Dry Ridge Inn was a delightful experience. Weaverville is calm and quaint, the perfect place to relax and unwind, yet close to all the activity in Asheville. Rooms, food, service, and all the aspects of "hosting to perfection" made our visit a delight, and one that we hope to repeat.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 29, 2008

My wife and I were looking for a weekend getaway, and boy did we find it! I had never been to The Biltmore Estate and had never stayed in a B&B before. But the Dry Ridge Inn made both of my firsts, ones to be remembered! Howard and Kristen have thought of everything to make you comfortable at Dry Ridge! The bed was great and the service & food was even better! You must not miss this chance to save some money and have a royal treatment time! You deserve it! Thanks Howard and Kristen, my wife and I will definitely be back as soon as we can!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2008

I spent one night at the Dry Ridge Inn and had a wonderful time. The service is friendly and comfortable. I felt as if I was at home. I was relaxed and enjoyed the quiet evening surroundings on their porch. Food was so flavorful. Will go back again.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled solo
Reviewed July 10, 2008

Second time my sister and I have stayed at the B&B and as before we enjoyed ourselves a great deal. The owners are very friendly and informative. I will definitely stay there again in the future.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed July 2, 2008

The Dry Ridge Inn is, quite simply, lovely place to stay. Clean, homey and pleasantly appointed, my queen-sized room, Bess, was the perfect size for me, as I was traveling alone. The room was cool with good cross-vent thanks to windows on 2 sides, had a gas fireplace (not necessray when its 85 degrees) and nice lighting. The bathroom was terribly small, however - I am almost 6 ft tall and pretty much had to back into the toilet - but the shower was fine and the full sized shampoos and conditioners a nice touch.

Having the "business center" right outside my door was nice, also - a laptop with attached printer - made checking email from home and printing my return boarding passes so easy.

Another great touch was the stocked frig with cold water, wine, juice and soda available at all times...along with coffee, tea and chocolate chip cookies. When it gets hot in Asheville, the water is a must and it was nice not to worry about having to stop and buy some.

The breakfasts were delicious - I was there for 3 mornings and had stuffed french toast (glorious!), an egg cup with cheese and biscuits (yum) and blueberry pancakes. Coffee was rich, fresh, hot and plentiful...and thanks to Howard, my cup was never empty!

I will be visiting Asheville again in the fall and will most certainly stay at The Dry Ridge Inn.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled solo
Reviewed June 28, 2008

EXCELLENT!
Thats the one word to sum up "The Dry Ridge Inn". We couldn't have asked for a better place to rest and relax. We booked this B&B for our stay while we visited "The Biltmore Estates". It is approx. 10 minutes away, located in a quaint little town that hasn't been largely developed. We stayed for 2 nights/3 days. The room (named Amanda Rose) was fabulous, bed just as comfy as ours at home. The breakfast was served as a gourmet meal, at least to us it was a very nice treat. We chose to sit outside and enjoy the fishpond, and the cool mornings. We were not disturbed at all during the trip. There were others staying at the same time, but never heard a peep from our room. Both my husband and I can only say good things about our stay. If you are looking for some true hospitality and relaxation I do suggest this B&B as a great choice!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2008

Exceeded our expectations! If all B&Bs are this nice with hosts this nice...we'll never stay at another chain hotel! Your every need is thought of. The breakfasts are excellent. The rooms are spacious. The hosts are great! We'll go back again and again!!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weaverville
Inn on Main Street B&B
5 mi away
Ox Glen Vacation Rentals
Ox Glen Vacation Rentals
#1 of 2 in Weaverville

Been to The Dry Ridge Inn? Share your experiences!