When you first arrive, it looks a little outdated and run down, certainly not as nice as the pictures. But it turned out to be well kept, clean and comfortable. We stayed down in the "Cottages" and the beds were good, the bathrooms updated and clean and the views very nice. Breakfast was excellent and we played 18 holes on a scenic, short, but challenging golf course. Would like to come back some time for the 9 we missed. Attentive staff. Being just out of town was nice and the views were beautiful. The "fitness center" was an old treadmill and elliptical, not open until 8am so as not to disturb the guests! The "Spa" was a house on the grounds labelled "Spa" but didn't get to try it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Hotel